See All projects
American Family Entertainment Center - Bastrop, Texas Hide Details
American Family Entertainment Center
Chestnut Street @ SR95, Bastrop, TX
Chestnut Entertainment, LTD. – Austin, Texas
Designed by – Morgan/Russell Architects – Salt Lake City, Utah
Based on Concepts by
William G. and Thomas M. Kellen of American Family Entertainment Centers (AFEC) – Pinedale, Wyoming
This 46,620 square foot entertainment complex is located at the NW corner of Loop 150 and State Highway 95 in Bastrop, Texas and houses the following:
- Four (4) state of the art movie theaters with stadium seating for 580 persons
- 16 lanes of bowling with automatic pin setters and electronic scoring
- 3,755 square foot kids arcade with great Pizza (like a “Chucky Cheeses’)
- 2,000 square foot arcade complete with the latest electronic video games
- 5,000 square foot multi-purpose meeting/function facility for dances, reunions, charitable Bingo, etc.
- Centralized food court
The building is designed to ultimately expand to 6 theaters and 24 lanes of bowling.