See All projects
Casa Linda Professional Building - Dallas, Texas Hide Details
Casa Linda Professional Building – Fire Damage Restoration
Bristow Suite and Suite 100, 1110 N. Buckner, Dallas, TX
Dr. Ron Bristow
The project included demolition, removal and renovation / restoration of all areas damaged by fire to the doctor’s office. Some of the work included the following:
- Demo and removal of debris from structural damage to roof, attic, interior wall and brick exterior wall on back of building.
- Demo and removal as required of east brick wall on backside of building.
- Clean remaining roof deck, concrete floors, metal studs, etc. of smoke damage.
- Back spray and seal smoked, wood framing.
- Ozone clean air to remove smoke smell.
- Power wash exterior brick to remove smoke stains.
- Restroom repairs
- Furnished and Installed roof framing, attic, and interior walls for Bristow Suite to match and replace burned elements.
- Replaced damaged roof, gutter and downspout, matching existing roof.
- All interior work, including repair or replacement of doors, hardware, glass, storefront, etc.
- This work was done not only to replace existing facility but updating many aspects of the pre-fire existing.