Back To Projects
Garland Logistics Center - Garland, Texas Hide Details
Garland Logistics Center
3800 Leon Road, Garland, TX 75041
IDI Gazeley, Dallas, Texas
Macgregor Associates Architects, Atlanta, Georgia
- 494,000 total sf tiltwall building
- 96 – 9’x10′ Dock Doors
- 469 automobile spaces
- 54 trailer spaces
- Multi-colored covered panels identify entrances and roof-mounted equipment is screened by the vertical articulations
Constructed utilizing the Ductilcrete Heidebed Concrete Slab System:
- Comprised of a 3” Ductilcrete Topping over a double slip Sheet of poly, over 3” of unreinforced slab.
- Benefits of saw joints only at the column line 50’ joint spacing.
- 4x less joint filling, curling, spalling and rocking over traditional 6” reinforced slab systems.
- Heidebed system allows for Ductilcrete Slab to be completed after building erection and drying providing the benefits of a damage and stain free finished surface.